The struggle of those who sweat excessively is real. Deodorant stains are embarrassing and sweat stains can bring upon tons of stress. Not to fear, here are some useful solutions!
Why do deodorant stains appear?Many of us have had yellow stains on the underarms of our white shirts before. The colour of these stains are formed by enzymes in our sweat that combine with the deodorant we wear.
Wear a Social TeeThe most simple solution to this issue is to wear a Social Tee. With the sweat-proof technology in the underarm of these T-Shirts, you'll be protected from deodorant stains, sweat stains and odour forever!
Baking Soda & Water
1. Take 4tbsp of baking soda and 1/4 cup of water and mix them up!
2. Scrub the mixture on and let it rest on the deodorant stained area of the underarm for 1 hour.
3. Wash the clothing item in cold water and if the sweat stain isn't gone, repeat before drying!
Hydrogen Peroxide & Water
Another option if the baking soda trick isn't working fully would be to try a similar approach but with hydrogen peroxide instead of baking soda. This is for those tougher yellow stains.
1. Evenly mix hydrogen peroxide and water together.
2. Allow the sweat stain to soak with this solution for 45 minutes.
3. Wash the clothing item in cold water and you can repeat steps 1 and 2 if the stain isn't fully gone before drying.
2. Let the vinegar and water rest on the clothing items deodorant stain.
The Best Solution
If all of these multi-step tricks are sounding like a lot of maintenance, the best and most comfortable solution to the issue of sweat stains is to wear a Social Tee!You'll never get sweat stains, yellow stains or have to worry about ruining your favourite shirts. Also, who wouldn't want to look as cool as our model Miles?